Thursday, August 18, 2016

John Peel - 18th August 1995

Featuring I'm Being Good and Laurent Garnier in session.


Glen P - Feel Inside (Vicious Vinyl)
Supersuckers - 19th Most Powerful Woman In Rock (Sub Pop)
Horace Andy - Fever Dub (Blood + Fire)
I'm Being Good - Double You (Session)
Palace Music - Viva Ultra (Domino)
Man Or Astro-Man? - Deuces Wild (One Louder)

DJ Dextrous - Wanted Dead Or Alive (Subversive Recordings)
Magoo - Robot Carnival (Noisebox)
The Delgados - Blackwell (Radar)
Mudhoney - Goat Cheese (Amphetamine Reptile)
Laurent Garnier - The Thing (Session)
Phil Harris - The Thing (RCA International)
I'm Being Good - Non-Existent Huts (Session)
Verbena - I Say So (Merge)
Adhi Propfh and Ricky Ranking - Red Jungle (Lion Inc)
Hladno Pivo - Izlazak U Grad (Croatia)
Motorcade - Sweethearts (Ov)
DSL - Void (Underground Futuristic Organisation)
Klezmarics - Honga (Pirhana)
Big Heifer - I Discovered Radium (Hat Factory)
I'm Being Good - I Am Bongo Legs (Session)
Derrick Harriott - Do I Worry (Heartbeat)
Advantage - Seven (X Press)
Julian Cope - Wheelbarrow Man (Echo)
Dreadzone - Maximum (Virgin)
Pulp - Sorted Foe E's And Wizz (Island)
Peter Singh - Elvis I'm On The Phone (Helvis)
Hood - The Ray Harvest Had Special Charms (Slumberland)
Stereolab - French Disko (Duophonic)
Laurent Garnier - Soho (Session)
Simon Joyner - Sorrow Floats (Theme Park)
Clitoris Trafficker - Carcrash (Japan Overseas)
DJ Steve B And Zinc - Ripple (Renk)
Satan's Pilgrims - Que Honda (Empty)
I'm Being Good - Black Sabbath Murder Weekend (Session)
Cable - Blind Man (Infectious)
Sonetic Vet - Suppose So (Bittersweet)
The Smugglers - Talkin' Bout You (Pin Up)
Laurent Garnier - Untitled (Session)
Guapo - John Coleman Song (Power Tool)
I Shensound - Skullduggery (Hypoxia)
Duane Eddy - Cannonball (Jamie)
Dead Presidents - [Into] Something Else [Cannon Ball] (K. Hipster)