Tuesday, May 16, 2017

John Peel - 16th May 2001

Featuring Melys and Seedling live at Maida Vale.


The Loves - Little Girl Blues (Boobytrap)
Barry Brown - No Wicked Shall Enter The Kingdom Of Zion (Fatman)
Speedometer - Two Beat Beast Compilation (Soul Fire)

Seedling - Live At Maida Vale
Sensational Vacuum
Cool Baby, My Hips Go Woo
Every Match Must Crash & Burn
High On The Downside
William Tell Me

Distorted Minds - Rampage (Formation)
Sparklehorse - Piano Fire (Capitol)
Dixie Marimba Players - My Heart Belongs To The Girl Who Belongs To Somebody Else (Imperial Records)
Centro-Matic - My My Compilation (Quality Park)
Charley Patton - Mississippi Boweavil (Revenant Records)
Baseball Furies - I Hate Your Secret Club (Estrus)
Atomic Hooligan - In It Together (Botchit And Scarper)

Melys - Live At Maida Vale
Chinese Whispering
I Don't Believe In You
Waiting To Fall
Un Darllenwr Lwcus
Buwch Sanctaido

Prince Eyango - Les Problems (Nascente Records)

Melys - Live At Maida Vale

Disco Pig

Charlie Horse - Unknown (Sick Room)
Los Straitjackets - Last Date (Yep Roc)
DJ SS and Twisted Individual - Bamboo Torture (Formation Records)
Nora O'Connor - Looks Like I'm Up Shit Creek Again (Bloodshot)