Thursday, November 23, 2017

John Peel - 23rd November 1983

Featuring sessions from Eek A Mouse with Kalabash and Zerra I.


Gang Of Four - Silver Lining (EMI)
Twisted Nerve - Medusa (Criminal Damage)
Eek-A-Mouse And Kalabash - Wa-do-dem (Session)
Einstürzende Neubauten - Styropor (Some Bizarre)
Slave - Show Down (Cotillion)
400 Blows - Return Of The Dog (Illuminated)
Zerra I - Dangerous Vision (Session)
Big Fayia And His Invisible Five - Bad Pikin
The Nightingales - The Bending End (Ink)
Eek-A-Mouse And Kalabash - Assassinator (Session)
S.P.K. - Kontakt (Walter Ulbricht Schallfolien)
Joy Division: Komakino (Joy Division)
Torch Song - Prepare To Energise (I.R.S.)
Lucky Millinder And His Orchestra - Who Threw The Whisky Down The Well (Affinity)
Zerra I - The Other Side (Session)
The Beat - Rankin Full Stop (Two-Tone)
Living In Texas - Awaken (Rebirth International)
Icicle Works - Love Is A Wonderful Colour (Beggars Banquet)
Eek-A-Mouse And Kalabash - Hire And Removal (Session)
Cocteau Twins - From The Flagstones (4AD)
Zerra I - Children (Session)
Shockabilly - City Of Corruption (Rough Trade)
Word -  Colour It (Menace Music)
Eek-A-Mouse And Kalabash - Hitler (Session)
Shockabilly - Dang Me (Rough Trade)
Zerra I - I Know (Session)