Monday, March 09, 2015

John Peel - 26th December 1988

Featuring sessions from The Jesus And Mary Chain, Dinosaur Jr, Marta Sebestyen, My Bloody Valentine, Heresy and Funky Ginger along with numbers 31-21 from the 1988 Festive 50.


The Jesus And Mary Chain - Sidewalking (Session)
Marta Sebestyen - Dunantuli Tancok (Session)
Heresy - Into The Grey (Session)
Funky Ginger - Money Passion Vice (Session)
Dinosaur Jr - Raisans (Session)
My Bloody Valentine - I Can Feel It But I Can't See It (Session)
The Jesus And Mary Chain - Coast To Coast (Session)
Marta Sebestyen - Szeki Tancok (Session)
Heresy - When Unity Becomes Solidarity (Session)
Dinosaur Jr - Leper (Session)
Funky Ginger - Jack The Knife (Session)
My Bloody Valentine - Lose My Breath (Session)

Heresy - The Street Enters The House/Cornered Rat (Session)
The Jesus And Mary Chain - Take It (Session)
Dinosaur Jr - Bulbs Of Passion (Session)
Heresy - Open Up (Session)
The Jesus And Mary Chain - My Girl (Session)
Mudhoney - Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More (Sub Pop)
Pixies - Where Is My Mind (4AD)
Sonic Youth - Silver Rocket (Blast First)
Overlord X - 14 Days In May (Hardcore)
The Fall - Curious Oranj (Beggars Banquet)
The Cocteau Twins - Carolyn's Fingers (4AD)
Billy Bragg - Waiting For The Great Leap Forwards (Go! Discs)
The Fall - Big New Prinz (Beggars Banquet)
Morrissey - Disappointed (HMV)
Morrissey - Late Night, Maudlin Street (HMV)
Robert Lloyd And The New Four Seasons - Something Nice (In Tape)