Friday, March 07, 2014

John Peel - 7th February 1990

Featuring The Breeders in session.



MC 900 Ft Jesus And DJ Zero - A Place Of Loneliness (Nettwerk)
Wicked Ones - Nightmares (Get Hip)
Guru Josh - Infinity (Deconstruction)
Slint - Darlene (Jennifer Hartman Recordings)
The Breeders - Hellbound (Session)
Robert Johnson - Hellbound On My Trail (CBS)
High Performance - The Hill [Nasty Mix]
S.O.B. - No Control (Rise Above)
Mad Conflux - I'm Freezing Cold
Junior Brammer and Flourgon - My Commanding Wife
Big Chief - Brake Torque (Messiah Complex)
The Breeders - When I Was A Painter (Session)
Def Jef - Downtown (Delicious Vinyl)
Little Fish - Craving (Dance Line)
The Would Be's - I'm Hardly Ever Wrong (Decoy)
Admiral Bailey - Mek You Chat So (Jammy's)
Ashley And Jackson - W.I.L.D.
The Breeders - Iris (Session)
Balbir Singh And Dalbir Sing Khanpur (Bole Bole)
Ride - All I Can See (Creation)
Evolution Revolution - E-Love (Get Hip)
Paradise 10 - Too Much [Mad World Mix] (Wau! Mr Modo)
The Breeders - Fortunately Gone (Session)
The Charlatans - Indian Rope (Dead Dead Good)
 Pat Kelly - It's Over (MNF)