Tuesday, July 25, 2017

John Peel - 25th July 1979

Featuring sessions from Secret Affair and Expelaires.


Sham 69 - Hersham Boys (Polydor)
Secret Affair - Glory Boys (Session)
Jets - Lover Boy (Twin/Tone)
Expelaires - It's Alright Mother (Session)
Ry Cooder - Little Sister (Warner Bros)
Family Fodder - Playing Golf (With My Flesh Crawling) (Fresh)
B-52's - Planet Claire (Island)
New Math - Die Trying (Reliable)
Joy Division - Shadowplay (Factory)
Secret Affair - My World (Session)
Linton Kwesi Johnson - Fite Dem Back (Island)
Expelaires - Nasty Media (Session)
Buzz - Insanity (Red Bull)
Beez - Easy (Edible)
Rootboy Slim And the Sexchange Band - Dare To Be Fat (Illegal)
Donkeys - What I Want (Rhesus)
The Buzzcocks - Harmony In My Head (United Artists)
Johnny Guitar Watson - What The Hell Is This? (DJM)
Magits - Fragmented (Outer Himalayan)
Secret Affair - I'm Not Free But I'm Cheap (Session)
Expelaires - Dashboard (Session)
Black Uhuru - Abortion (Taxi)
Jackson Browne - Fountain Of Sorrow (Asylum)
Gerry And The Holograms - Gerry And The Holograms (Absurd)
Wigwam - Nuclear Nightclub (Virgin)
Clash - What's My Name (CBS)
Cult Figures - Zip Nolan (Rather/Rough Trade)
Expelaires - Frequency (Session)
Swell Maps - Full Moon In My Pocket/Blam!/Full Moon [Reprise] (Rough Trade)
Distractions - Time Goes By So Slow (Factory)
Secret Affair - Going To A Go-Go (Session)
Cygnus - Ain’t No Stopping Us Now (Freedom Sound)