Thursday, October 15, 2015

John Peel 5th October 1988

Featuring My Bloody Valentine and Funky Ginger in session.


The Fall - Wrong Place, Right Time (Beggars Banquet)
My Bloody Valentine - I Can See It But I Can't Feel It (Session)
Public Enemy - Terminator X To The Edge Of Panic (Def Jam)
Jad Fair and Kramer - Twist And Shout (Shimmy Disc)
Siouxsie And The Banshees - Overground (Strange Fruit)
The Skatalites - Beardman Ska (Trojan)
Beat Hotel - Smile (Household)
Funky Ginger - Jack The Knife (Session)
Fear Of God - Prisoner Of Your Ideals (Temple Of Love)
Public Enemy - Night Of The Living Bassheads (Def Jam)
Datbygu - Gwlad Ar Fy Nghefn (Anhrefn)
My Bloody Valentine - Lose My Breath (Session)
Bridget St. John - Many Happy Returns (Dandelion)
Dinosaur Jr. - Freak Scene (Blast First)
Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - Keep It Going Now (Supreme)
Bob Bob Bob And Bob - What Do They Mean (808 Records)
The Four Brothers - Nhaka Yemusiiranwa (Cooking Vinyl)
Autry Inman - Ballad Of Two Brothers (Beware)
Funky Ginger - Money Passion And Vice (Session)
Sore Throat - D.T.C.H.C. (Acid Rain)
The Close Lobsters - Loopholes (Fire)
Singers And Players - Run Them Away (On U Sound)
Plaid Retina - Sugarfit (Lookout)
My Bloody Valentine - Colm's Song (Session)
John Lee Hooker - No Shoe (Charly)
Bitch Magnet - C Word (What Goes On)
Bolt Thrower - In Battle There Is No Law (Strange Fruit)
Odolites - I'll Show You Why (Rampant)
Funky Ginger - Slaughter House (Session)
Jay Bees - Good Times (Stone Age)
My Bloody Valentine - Feed Me With Your Kiss (Session)
The Flatmates - Heaven Knows (Subway Organization)
Lindisfarne - Mandolin King (Strange Fruit)